Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Belated Introduction

I have debated whether or not to put pictures of myself or my children in my blog. Then I took a look at other blogs and realized ones without pictures were usually pretty boring. So I'm introducing my family. And I'm adding pictures.

This is me. I'm a bit of an oddball, but I'm okay with that...most of the time.

This is my husband, pictured when our cat was a wee one and we were newlyweds. He's handsome, kind, ridiculously intelligent and fits into my realm of weirdness very nicely. I really really love him. Although not pictured, he is usually bearded. And he works it. ;)


This is my oldest, Eilee (pronounced EYE-lee) Rose, who will turn 3 this December. She is loving, bright, energetic and headstrong. Eilee is a princess and she knows it. In fact, she likes to remind the world of this fact by almost always wearing dresses and a tiara. While I certainly didn't discourage it, I didn't program her to be that way. She just is.

This is my baby girl Cora Lynn. She is calm, happy, and magnificently pudgy. Much of her personality is yet to be revealed, as she is only 5 months old. She loves to be close to her mommy, and has a habit of making people smile.


The four (five if you count the cat, I guess) of us live in an upstairs two bedroom apartment. We're planning on buying a 3 bedroom home as soon as we find "the one". Until then we have our mutual craziness to keep each other company.



No comments:

Post a Comment